Very long time searching external LDAP

Post by soca » Sat, 07 Sep 2002 07:00:33

I have a Ex2K on W2K and AD.
My clients are Outlook2002 users.
We have external Ldap server.
-The search function works as well, but if they use "check names" the
searching timeout is to long in comparison w/Otlook2000.!
Please Help w/a Tip.!

Jorg

1. Searching a contact is too long !!!!

Hi,

One of my user have so many contact in it's contact folder.
When my user looking for a contact the response time is very long

How I can imprrove the response time ?
I can't split the contact list in many sub folders.

thanks.
Jerome.

2. Outlook on the web the Login

3. OWA 2000 and XML

4. Slow LDAP API Search

5. POP3 and SMTP server name or addresses

6. Address Lists Custom Search LDAP Base object

7. In Place Upgrade

8. LDAP searches of AD

9. LDAP search based on Organization unit

10. External Email taking to long

11. Non-IIS guru requires LDAP search facilities

12. LDAP error when searching for names