Second Virtual POP3 Server

Post by Matt » Fri, 30 Aug 2002 21:04:46

I have recently added a second Virtual POP3 Server. Ever since, it takes
some users up to a minute to open Outlook 2002. I'm wondering if the IP
address I added to the NIC of the server could be muddling things.

Has anyone else encountered this problem?

1. Second SMTP Virtual Server not working...

I am following the MS article
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;Q288756

It tells you to create a second SMTP virtual server listening on port 26,
and then edit the default smtp server to output on port 26 to the second
one.

I do all the steps listed in the above document, but when I restart the 2
virtual servers, everything outgoing on the default virtual server stops,
the queues just build up and build up and dont go anywhere... WHAT AM I
MISSING?

2. Inbox Rules not Working

3. second SMTP virtual server

4. Global Address List and LDAP. Urgent!

5. POP3 Virtual Server

6. Moving Universal and other Groups between domains

7. pop3 virtual server won't start

8. Opening Exchange 5.5 Mailboxes with OWA 2000

9. POP3 Virtual Server Problem- HELP

10. POP3 Virtual Server

11. POP3 Virtual server prolblem.

12. IMAP and POP3 Virtual Server: Access denied

13. Virtual POP3 Server did not start Instance 1