OLE Messaging Library v. 1.1

Post by Paul A. Rud » Wed, 18 Dec 1996 04:00:00

I need it too! I've been looking for two days..

Quote:> I am developing a VB4 application using the OLE Messaing Library, but I
> can only find v 1.0.  Does anyone know where I can find v 1.1?

OLE Messaging Library v. 1.1

Post by jmb » Tue, 31 Dec 1996 04:00:00

It's in the Exchange 4.5 Beta that just came out.

> I need it too! I've been looking for two days..

> > I am developing a VB4 application using the OLE Messaing Library, but I
> > can only find v 1.0.  Does anyone know where I can find v 1.1?

1. OLE Messaging 1.1 - From where?

You need the files OLEMSG32.DLL, OLEMSG.DLL, and OLEMSG32.REG that are come
with the Exchange client in versions 4.5 Beta and 5.0.  Be forewarned that
the OLEMSG32.REG file is incorrect.  If you edit it, the last line is
entered wrong.  (I've already contacted MS twice about it.)

2. can i compress a mail

3. OLE messaging 1.1

4. Time delay on messages sent to distribution list?

5. Programmatically Logging On to a MAPI Session using Active Messaging 1.1 Library

6. Please help!

7. Help: Creating an Outlook reminder using Active Messaging 1.1

8. Question

9. Active Messaging 1.1

10. OLEMSG32 (Active Messaging 1.1) and licensing

11. Notification with Active Messaging 1.1 ?

12. HELP - cannot access Active Messaging 1.1 with Visual Basic 5.0

13. Active Messaging/CDO 1.1