Can't change password via WEB / page not found

Can't change password via WEB / page not found

Post by Johan Ryber » Tue, 21 Aug 2001 06:56:07

I think it's something with SSL (https://www.domain.something) that are the
problem.

Is it something I must set on the IIS service to make it work?

Best regards Johan Ryberg

Can't change password via WEB / page not found

Post by Maxim Kapteijn » Tue, 21 Aug 2001 17:29:32

Have a look at Q268419:
http://support.microsoft.com/support/kb/articles/Q268/4/19.ASP

HTH

Maxim

Quote:> I think it's something with SSL (https://www.domain.something) that are
the
> problem.

> Is it something I must set on the IIS service to make it work?

> Best regards Johan Ryberg

Can't change password via WEB / page not found

Post by Johan Ryber » Wed, 22 Aug 2001 02:03:53

Thanks for your replyes!

//Johan Ryberg