mail delivery problem

Post by Danny Otte » Wed, 07 Aug 2002 00:14:49

I got this message when I was trying to send an email to somebody on
Exchange 2000 :

Symptons : 553 Requested mail action: exceeded storage allocation
Cause : The destination mailbox is full. The behavior is by design.

This mailbox was certainly not full.

Any idea what other reason could cause this error ?

mail delivery problem

Post by Jay Crum » Wed, 07 Aug 2002 03:00:27

nope, that's pretty much it.  you sure that limits aren't in place for the
IS that this mailbox sits on?

Quote:> I got this message when I was trying to send an email to somebody on