big size difference in information store

big size difference in information store

Post by bella ofor » Wed, 01 Aug 2001 05:06:52

my stm and edb files just had a dramatic increase of 2gig
over the weekend. does any one know the cause of this.
this about the second time this has taken place. we are
running owa on our ex2k server

big size difference in information store

Post by Da Exchange M » Wed, 03 Oct 2001 05:12:32

looping messages caused by client rules or out of office replies back and
forth could cause this
I have also seen groupwise connector over x400 cause the store to grow that
had no mailboxes even on that server
Microsoft Messaging Support

Please do not reply directly by email unless asked specifically to do so.

Need a answer quick? Most answers can be found in TechNet. Give it a try
today at: http://www.microsoft.com/technet/index/default.asp

Exchange white papers and other useful documents can be found at:
http://www.microsoft.com/exchange

Subject: big size  difference in information store