Electric Form Designer-->Exchange Form Designer

Electric Form Designer-->Exchange Form Designer

Post by HC_Luka » Wed, 30 Jul 1997 04:00:00

I develop one AP abot E-Form in MS-Mail 3.x
Now,we wish upgrade to Exchange Server.But
we don't know how to migrate the AP.
We found,if we use Exchange Client and run
the AP,it couldn't get Mail Message correctly!
But,we use Exchange of Win95,it is correct!
Please help me,any idea... Thanks very much!

                                Lukas Lu

1. Outlook 98 - using forms created with the Exchange (v4) forms designer

I have been asked to convert a bunch of forms created with Exchange (v4)
forms designer to be used now in Outlook 98.

Is this straightforward?

Presumably file extensions are different? storage locations?

I have not yet seen the forms and I understand they are not too complex.
Only include little (if any) code.

Any advice would be appreciated.

Brian

2. Looking for "fix.exe" from article Q296095

3. Configuration of Exchange

4. Outlook Forms - Where is the Forms Designer???

5. Problems with Authentication.

6. Install new form using forms designer

7. Buffer einstellen

8. Electonics Forms Designer Will not register Forms

9. Where to install Exchange 5.5 - Forms Designer Kit

10. Microsoft Exchange Forms Designer Installation Error

11. MF - Outlook forms designer / Exchange client

12. Exchange Forms Designer