Exchange 5.5 Site doesnt appear as Exchange 2000 Admin Group

Exchange 5.5 Site doesnt appear as Exchange 2000 Admin Group

Post by Amila Chandraseker » Fri, 28 Dec 2001 03:56:19

We built a new Exchange 5.5 server in a new site. WE currently have Exchange
mixed mode environment with ADC. ADC updated with connection agreements for
Users, Custom recipients, and distribution lists for the new site.

But I cannot see the new site in Exchange 2000 Admin groups. What could have
gone wrong ?

Amila

Exchange 5.5 Site doesnt appear as Exchange 2000 Admin Group

Post by Tony » Sat, 05 Jan 2002 00:39:18

You need to add a connector (site/routing or x.400) between your sites and
also a directory syncronization connector so the sites can replicate with
each other.
The connectors on the Exchange 2000 site must connect to a server running
the SRS for dir sync purposes.

Quote:> We built a new Exchange 5.5 server in a new site. WE currently have
Exchange
> mixed mode environment with ADC. ADC updated with connection agreements
for
> Users, Custom recipients, and distribution lists for the new site.

> But I cannot see the new site in Exchange 2000 Admin groups. What could
have
> gone wrong ?

> Amila

1. New Exchange 5.5 site not shown in Exchange 2000 Admin groups

We built a new Exchange 5.5 server in a new site. WE currently have Exchange
mixed mode environment with ADC. ADC updated with connection agreements for
Users, Custom recipients, and distribution lists for the new site.

But I cannot see the new site in Exchange 2000 Admin groups. What could have
gone wrong ?

Amila

2. Internet Newsgroups Puiblic folder problem

3. Exchange 5.5 Site as a exchange 2000 Admin Group

4. Pegusus mail Mirgate to Exchange

5. Exchange 5.5 site as a Exchange 2000 Admin group

6. What is an MS TNEF Correlator?

7. Creating new admin/routing group (site) in Exchange 2000 mixed mode

8. Extract NT Accounts List dialog ok button is dimmed....WHY?

9. can not see exchange 2000 in the site (view in Ex 5.5 admin tool)

10. SRS - ADC - Admin Group - 5.5 Site issues