Uninstalling/Removing first echange server - Help!

Uninstalling/Removing first echange server - Help!

Post by Ivan Slovi » Wed, 22 Jan 2003 00:47:03

I want to uninstall first exchange server. I did everything 'by the book'
but when I try to Remove it I get the following message:

"The Component Microsoft Exchange Messaging and Collaboration Services can
not be assigned the action remove because
-One or more users currently use a mailbox store on this server. These users
must be moved to a mailbox store on a different server or be mail disabled
before uninstalling this server."

There is NO mailboxes on this server, I moved every one of them to the
second one.

What went wrong?

Thanks.

Ivan