Exchange Forms

Post by Rob Langle » Fri, 07 Nov 1997 04:00:00

Could some one tell me the group to look at for help On Exchange Forms.  I
am currently trying to butcher the code out of the Volcano Coffee example
and put it into by own Form using VB 4.0.  (The auto increment Order ID bit)

--
Rob Langley
Mettler Toledo Ltd

Exchange Forms

Post by Rich Matheis » Fri, 07 Nov 1997 04:00:00

>Could some one tell me the group to look at for help On Exchange Forms.  I
>am currently trying to butcher the code out of the Volcano Coffee example
>and put it into by own Form using VB 4.0.  (The auto increment Order ID bit)

You might want to try the new server at
<community1.exchangeserver.com>. The Active Messaging Discussion group
is pretty active.
Richard Matheisen                             Wang Laboratories
Microsoft Certified System Engineer           Tewksbury, MA