8BITMIME conversion without store intervention ?

8BITMIME conversion without store intervention ?

Post by Christoph Kaminsk » Mon, 29 Oct 2001 06:05:06

Hi,

is there really no way of converting messages that are recieved as 8bitmime
and have to be relayed (for example after recipient expansion as part of a
mailing list delivery) to a host that is not 8bitmime capable without store
intervention ? At least I would expect a commercial product to contain this
feature.

chriz.

8BITMIME conversion without store intervention ?

Post by Steve Hawort » Fri, 14 Dec 2001 21:44:22

Do you or did you get the message "body type not supported by remote host"
on NDR's?

Have you applied Microsoft fix Q262168 to all relavant Exchange 2000
servers.

Steve H

Quote:> Hi,

> is there really no way of converting messages that are recieved as
8bitmime
> and have to be relayed (for example after recipient expansion as part of a
> mailing list delivery) to a host that is not 8bitmime capable without
store
> intervention ? At least I would expect a commercial product to contain
this
> feature.

> chriz.

1. Server Monitor: services monitored changing without intervention....

        Anyone seen or know fix for server monitors selected services being
monitored changing without intervention?  It is recreatable at my site. We
are exchange 4.0 sp3
example: I set up a server service monitor for the IMC and I go back and
check this 5 minutes later and it says it is monitoring the system
attendant service! Have queried FEB technet cd and poked around MS
website...not luck yet.

Any input would be appreciated.

Mike Carr
Harris Corporation

2. More than one domain in exchange

3. Apeal for UN intervention - Stop East Timor Genocide

4. 5.5 upgrade question

5. Delay in sending/recieving emails - Outlook waits for user intervention

6. Can't Play DVD's in WMP9

7. How to transfer Exchange Information store without backup?

8. Email "catchall" mailbox

9. Information Store without mailbox

10. Restore Information Store without Directory

11. Store.exe is stopping without any reason !!!

12. Opening new Email without user intervention, is there a way...

13. How can Exchange users update their directory info, without admin intervention?