Acessing Public folders from web

Post by Edgar Pinguich » Tue, 15 Oct 2002 16:58:06

I'm creating a mapi session whit a generic acount (everyone can log on to
this server) in a ASP and i'm triyng to acess a Public Folder, and in return
i have the error
"invalid session", the IIS configuration is integrated windows
authenthication.
It works whit Basic Authenthication.

Can anyone help me

Tks

Edgar

1. Acessing All Public Folders from VB Script

I am writing an .asp program to access public folders from an exchange
server event script using VBScript. I can create a MAPI session, and
access private folders, such as inbox and outbox without any problem.
However I can not get hold of the (sub)folders collection of "All
Public Folders" from a server event script.
I am using Exchange 5.5 SP1 & NT 4.0 SP3

The problem at first was that I couldn't access subfolders using the
folders collection object; for instance accessing a subfolder "Test":
    Set objExchFolder = objExchFolder.Folders("Test")
got me the following error
[Collaboration Data Objects - [MAPI_E_NOT_FOUND(8004010F)]]

This supposedly has something to do with permissions, so in the folder
which I use for testing server scripting, and in it's subfolder
"Test", I granted owner permissions to the Default and Anonymous
users. Now the script could access "Test". So I set back those
permissions to none, and the server script could still access the
subfolder. Strange.
At this moment the only folder from which I still can not get it's
subfolders is "All Public Folders". Also I haven't been able to find a
way to set/change permissions on this folder.

Set objStore=objEventSession.GetInfoStore(objExchFolder.StoreID)
Set objRoot=objStore.RootFolder
If Err.Number <> 0 Then
        Script.Response = "RootFolder failed: " & Err.Number & " " &
Err.Description
        exit sub
End If
set objAPF=objRoot.Folders("All Public Folders")
If Err.Number <> 0 Then
        Script.Response = "APF failed: " & Err.Number & " " & Err.Description
        exit sub
End If

Now I get the error message: APF failed: -2147467259  [Collaboration
Data Objects - [E_FAIL(80004005)]]

Does anyone know what to try next?

2. Internet mail connector won't come back.

3. Error Acessing Public Folders Messages in Exchange 5.0 (SBS)

4. Forwarding

5. NDR

6. Acessing user-defined fields from web app

7. $RANDOM$@mydomain.com - HEEEEELLLLPPPP!!!!

8. Error Message Acessing via Web (ANONYMOUS)

9. Web storage / web folders / accessing folders from the web

10. web calandar + Public folders + web access setup help

11. Reading Public folder Items and Sub folder items under public folders