Exchange Newsgroup

Post by Alistai » Thu, 08 May 2003 20:01:33

Hi,

Is it possible to some how be alerted to new messages in a
newsgroup on the exchange server??? The newsgroup does not
have an administration tab so I can't set a rule. I would
ideally like a number in brackets like the email if thats
possible! But any ideas greatly appreciated.

Alistair

1. Exchange Newsgroups Web Interface

Hi all,

Do you know how can I create a web interface for exchange newsgroups, so users can post/read/reply to messages in newsgroups threads from a web page. Is CDO the solution, Any help/doc/links/... would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance,
Samer

2. Exchange Server is unavailable

3. Exchange Newsgroups

4. evaluation to full version - Exchange Server 5.5

5. Exchange Newsgroups - Problems

6. Programming MAPI with Schedule+

7. Creating Exchange Newsgroups

8. Exchange client update

9. exchange newsgroup

10. Managing / Moderating Exchange Newsgroups

11. Bad idea this is an Exchange Newsgroup no one cares

12. exchange newsgroup

13. Exchange newsgroup mirroring