How to install WEB access to MSX on the second server in the site

How to install WEB access to MSX on the second server in the site

Post by Jacek Lenkiewic » Fri, 12 Sep 1997 04:00:00

I have got one site with two MSX 5.0 SP1 servers (Win NT 4.0 SP3).
The first server is a primary (A) server that keeps all mailboxes. The
second (B) MSX server handles the IMS connector and works as a MS PROXY
server for my organization.
I have installed IIS and MSX ASP on server B.

When I try to use MS IE to obtain any mailbox I can see the following note:
"The Microsoft Exchange Server is down or the HTTP Service has been
disabled by an administrator. Please try your request again later". It's
rubish, because I have checked many times that everything is OK and
according to the MS instructions.

I have tested WEB access on the one server with IIS and ASP and it worked
OK. There were no problem with getting info from mailbox.
I know MS advice for installing MSX ASP on machine which is not MSX server
but I can't do that way because my server B is MSX server and when I mark
only "Install ASP..." checkbox the setup will uninstall MSX.

Does anyone know how to resolve that problem?

1. How to install WEB access to MSX on the second server in the site

[...]

2. PST Access from OWA??

3. OWA Reverse Proxy- Reply issue

4. Another SPAM question post

5. Outlook Web Access - How to install on second IIS Server

6. Disabling SMTP Banner

7. MSX 5.0, IIS 3.0, ASP, and MSX Web Client Install Problems

8. Outlook Web Access - How to install on second IIS Server

9. Install OWA on second web site

10. Error during host resolution after installing second server in site