Web Access

Post by Mannington Administrato » Fri, 26 Jul 2002 00:58:03

I'm trying to replace the images in OWA AND change come colors... I can't
find which control file links to the images and which CSS specifies
colors....

Anyone know??

Web Access

Post by Ben Schorr [MVP - Outlook » Fri, 26 Jul 2002 05:08:42

You should find some useful information here:
http://www.slipstick.com/exs/owa.htm

--
Aloha,

-Ben-
Ben M. Schorr, Outlook-MVP
http://home.hawaii.rr.com/schorr

Please post questions and replies here in the newsgroup.  Mahalo!

Quote:> I'm trying to replace the images in OWA AND change come colors... I can't