Client won't open form made with EFD

Post by Ron Hrehirch » Fri, 03 Jul 1998 04:00:00

I have created a basic form using EFD and out of 30 workstations, two
refuse to open the form.  One is Outlook97 and the other is a 16bit
Exchange client.

Any thoughts as to what I can check out?

Thanks in advance.

Ron

--------------------------
Ron Hrehirchuk
Sunwest Screen Graphics Ltd.

Please replace the NOSPAM in the address with .com
if replying to this post via email.

Client won't open form made with EFD

Post by Debbie Polloc » Fri, 03 Jul 1998 04:00:00

This is generally caused by a bad .vbx file.  The only way I have been able
to remedy this is to remove the entire client program and reinstall the
client.

Debbie

>I have created a basic form using EFD and out of 30 workstations, two
>refuse to open the form.  One is Outlook97 and the other is a 16bit
>Exchange client.

>Any thoughts as to what I can check out?

>Thanks in advance.

>Ron

>--------------------------
>Ron Hrehirchuk
>Sunwest Screen Graphics Ltd.

>Please replace the NOSPAM in the address with .com
>if replying to this post via email.

1. Outlook '97 Client opens EFD Forms in Read-only mode

Developed Eforms application in Exchange 4.0.  Server was subsequently
upgraded to Exchange 5.0 then to 5.5.  Client is now being changed to
Outlook '97 on all desktops.

I am encountering a problem with outlook client opening all EFD forms from
exchange in readonly mode.  Message is to contact system administrator.

Microsoft says check permissions.  Permissions are the same on all folders
from one client to the next.

Anyone have any ideas?

2. How to reach exchange server from another NT subnet

3. Forms sent over Internet with definitions won't open as a form

4. Ex2K Deployment

5. .MXM files won't open from email client

6. Remote Mail Access Question? No OWA.

7. Client won't display form

8. can't receive email from a special address

9. Custom Form definition won't travel with the form

10. EFD forms Don't work with NT 4.0

11. Custom Form definition won't travel with the form

12. Making a form the Default Form

13. Exchange client: hooking message 'open' event