cdoex.dll for exchange 2000

Post by RF » Wed, 16 Jul 2003 06:05:48

Hi,

I new to programming for Exchange server. I wanted if I was on the right
track.

I've managed to find docs telling me to use cdoex.dll, while others are
telling to use WebDAV.

I've decided to use cdoex.dll (in a .NET env). Where do I start???

I downloaded to E2K SDK but there are no documentation for using cdoex.dll

Can someoone please help me!!!

TIA,

RF

1. Referencing CDOEx.dll in .Net application

Hi

I am developing a .Net application to access Exchange 2K store.
Exchange 2000 is running on a separate Windows 2000 server.

I may need to use the CDO for Exchange dlls. How do I set a reference
to Cdoex.dll from my .Net appln.

CdoEx.dll is installed with Exchange 2000 which is residing on a
separate server.

2. Removing the first server in a site

3. Redistributing cdoex.dll

4. Is there any way to see the GAL in OWA???

5. ASP code with CDOEX.dll but IMailBox.Calendar property empty

6. ESE97 event in event viewer

7. Exchange 2000 Server SP3 and CDOEX/CDOSYS applications

8. Hiding Contact (Simple question - I hope)

9. CDOEX - Exchange 2000

10. tasks, cdoex, Exchange Server 2000 and ADO

11. Exchange 2000 Server SP3 and CDOEX/CDOSYS applications

12. exchange 2000 Sp3 and cdonts.dll premission denied

13. IMSEXT.DLL and Exchange 2000