cdoex.dll for exchange 2000

Post by RF » Wed, 16 Jul 2003 06:05:48

Hi,

I new to programming for Exchange server. I wanted if I was on the right
track.

I've managed to find docs telling me to use cdoex.dll, while others are
telling to use WebDAV.

I've decided to use cdoex.dll (in a .NET env). Where do I start???

I downloaded to E2K SDK but there are no documentation for using cdoex.dll

Can someoone please help me!!!

TIA,

RF

1. Referencing CDOEx.dll in .Net application

Hi

I am developing a .Net application to access Exchange 2K store.
Exchange 2000 is running on a separate Windows 2000 server.

I may need to use the CDO for Exchange dlls. How do I set a reference
to Cdoex.dll from my .Net appln.

CdoEx.dll is installed with Exchange 2000 which is residing on a
separate server.

2. Removing the first server in a site

3. Redistributing cdoex.dll

4. ESE97 event in event viewer

5. ASP code with CDOEX.dll but IMailBox.Calendar property empty

6. Hiding Contact (Simple question - I hope)

7. Exchange 2000 Server SP3 and CDOEX/CDOSYS applications

8. Is there any way to see the GAL in OWA???

9. CDOEX - Exchange 2000

10. tasks, cdoex, Exchange Server 2000 and ADO

11. Exchange 2000 Server SP3 and CDOEX/CDOSYS applications

12. exchange 2000 Sp3 and cdonts.dll premission denied

13. IMSEXT.DLL and Exchange 2000