VB applications getting info from Exchange Server

VB applications getting info from Exchange Server

Post by Glenn A. Har » Tue, 17 Dec 1996 04:00:00

Does anyone have any pointers to information that would assist me in
writing a Visual Basic program which would get MTA queue information?

Specifically what I would like to do is write something that takes a
Exchange Server node name and probes the MTA queues and gives back a report
of any queues with more than 0 messages.

I know this can be done via Event Viewer to chart the queue sizes of all
associated queues on a server, but having close to 50 nodes in our Exchange
enterprise it gets to be cumbersome to quickly get a visual read on things
with so many nodes/queues.

Thanks for any help/pointers!

Glenn

--
*
*   Glenn A. Harm

*   Web home page: http://members.aol.com/gaharm

1. Access Exchange Server GAL from VB Application

Unfortunately I have very very limited VB skills but I was wondering if
someone could answer this question for me. Is it possible to access the
global address list from a VB application running on a PC client that has
outlook configured to access Exchange Server?

Thanks in Advance

Callum MacDonald

2. Exchange 5.5 sp3, on w2k server, How to turn off Relay?

3. Retrieve info from Exchange Server using Access og VB

4. Exchange 2003/Outlook 2002 login issue

5. exchange behind a proxy

6. Receiving only mailbox in Exchange 2000 server

7. Exchange Server Application - Getting Started

8. getting info from MS Exchange Server

9. PLEASE SOMEONE HELP ME: Getting Dr.Watson when starting Info.Store Server