Long line of text

Post by Stev » Tue, 18 Mar 1997 04:00:00

Some people complain that email I send them is received in one long line of
text. They have to scroll endlessly to read it. How can I fix this???

Please respond via email if you can help

Thanks

Steve

Long line of text

Post by Sue Mosher [MVP » Wed, 19 Mar 1997 04:00:00

Use File | Properties | Internet to change the format of messages for those
people to UUENCODE/USASCII. If that doesn't work, you'll have to put in
your own hard returns.
--
Sue Mosher
Slipstick Systems, Moscow

FAQs at Exchange Center --  http://www.slipstick.com/exchange

Quote:> Some people complain that email I send them is received in one long line
of
> text. They have to scroll endlessly to read it. How can I fix this???

> Please respond via email if you can help

> Thanks

> Steve

1. NDR SMTP 554 line too long

I have a user who recieves NDR's stating that it is due
to SMTP 554 line too long. I know that 554 is a
Transaction Failed code, but I am not sure what "line too
long" refers to, or how to troubleshoot it. I have found
references to "command line too long" and know that SMTP
limits command lines to 512. I am using Exchange 2000
with Service Pack 3, any help would be greatly
appreciated.

Thank you,  Mark

2. exchange and virtual sites...

3. smtp;550 DATA line too long

4. OWA on a BDC

5. 500 Command Line too long

6. VBA access to Exchange directory information

7. ERROR: Input line to submit longer than 254 characters

8. Remote administration goes local

9. Status error 5.5.0 - 550 DATA line too long (Max 1024)

10. ERROR: Input line to submit longer than 254 characters

11. Long lines in Exchange