restore old ex2k server to a new ex2k server ?

restore old ex2k server to a new ex2k server ?

Post by Nick Mayhe » Sun, 02 Feb 2003 00:28:00

Our old server has crashed and we want to restore all old
exchange mailboxes etc to a newly built box..

How do we do this please ?

1. Moving Ex2k to Ex2k new server

Hello,
I'm having a problem finding a KB article or information
to move my exchange server. I brought up a new server in
the domain, loaded exch, and want to move the services and
mailboxes to the new server.
Thanks,
Mark

2. 2 RUS

3. Ex2k Server or Ex2k Entreprise server ?

4. Exchange 5.0 to 5.5 upgrade fail

5. move ex2k server to the other new server?

6. manual move of exchange server info

7. Old ex2k servers still visible

8. Need advice about moving server to new server with same name.

9. Get rid of old server in EX2k

10. Move EX2K to a new server?

11. Copy priv.edb to new Ex2k server

12. Move Ex2k to new server