Setting Outbound newsfeed port in Exchange 5.5

Setting Outbound newsfeed port in Exchange 5.5

Post by John Larse » Tue, 25 Jul 2000 04:00:00

Hi There

I am trying to set up a push newsfeed to my ISP, but i have some problem
with the outbound feed. My ISP uses another port than 119

In Exchange 2000 you can set the outbound port in a dialog, is there
anything like this i Exchange 5.5. ?

John Larsen

1. Setting newsfeed outbound port

Hi There

I am trying to set up a push newsfeed to my ISP, but i have some problem
with the outbound feed. My ISP uses another port than 119

In Exchange 2000 you can set the outbound port in a dialog, is there
anything like this i Exchange 5.5. ?

John Larsen

2. OWApassword Change Problem

3. Outbound port blocking and Exchange 5.5

4. Clean Mailbox Utility

5. setting up newsfeed on Exchange 5.5

6. Notification of new mail.

7. Problems setting up newsfeeds in exchange 5.5

8. Migrate custom recipients

9. Port setting for Exchange 5.5 Server

10. Setting TCP and POP3 Ports in 5.5

11. Need help w/Outbound Exchange Newsfeed