Seeking Beta Testers for Exchange AntiVirus Product

Seeking Beta Testers for Exchange AntiVirus Product

Post by Pat Hoe » Fri, 04 Jun 1999 04:00:00

Greetings! Symantec Corporation is seeking large, corporate MS Exchange
sites to participate in beta testing Norton AntiVirus for MS Exchange 2.0.
Sites must be willing to provide feedback. NFR's and incentive rewards will
be given to test sites that supply useful feedback. The top test site will
receive a Palm Pilot III. If you are interested or have any questions please
contact me at the email address below. Thank you.
--
Pat Hoed

Symantec External Test Department

Seeking Beta Testers for Exchange AntiVirus Product

Post by Joost van Vuch » Sat, 12 Jun 1999 04:00:00

I might know some customers that are interested.

However, the product has to implement virus scanning at the MTA level.

If this feature is not in the product, don't bother asking.

(when you do implement this feature this will give you
an enormeous marketing ADVANTAGE!)

regards,

Joost van Vucht

MCSE&MCSD
GURU Engineering

> Greetings! Symantec Corporation is seeking large, corporate MS Exchange
> sites to participate in beta testing Norton AntiVirus for MS Exchange 2.0.
> Sites must be willing to provide feedback. NFR's and incentive rewards
will
> be given to test sites that supply useful feedback. The top test site will
> receive a Palm Pilot III. If you are interested or have any questions
please
> contact me at the email address below. Thank you.
> --
> Pat Hoed

> Symantec External Test Department

1. Seeking Beta Testers for Exchange AntiVirus Product

Greetings! Symantec Corporation is seeking large, corporate MS Exchange
sites to participate in beta testing Norton AntiVirus for MS Exchange 2.0.
Sites must be willing to provide feedback. NFR's and incentive rewards will
be given to test sites that supply useful feedback. The top test site will
receive a Palm Pilot III. If you are interested or have any questions please
contact me at the email address below. Thank you.
--
Pat Hoed

Symantec External Test Department

2. Removing server from blacklist

3. New Contact List for Everyone

4. ISA and Exchange 5.5 configuration

5. Single mailbox restore software -> seeking beta testers

6. Forwarding email to another account

7. ** Call for Beta Testers - MS Exchange File Server (Automatically Publish PC Documents to Exchange Folders) **

8. Exchange Server Utility - Beta Testers wanted