IMS Sends duplicate message

Post by Benny Chandr » Tue, 19 Aug 1997 04:00:00

Please Help !

I have setup Exchange Server 5.0 with IMS, I can send mail to exchange
server through pop3 client, but the user receiving my mail always get an
extra mail (duplicate mail).

Why is this happend ? How to tell exchange server to not duplicate the mail
? It seems that when ims accepting mail, it store in ims inbox and then
forwarding to information store but forget to remove the mail in ims inbox,
that's why user checking the mail and always get duplicate mail. How to
solve this problem ?

thank's in advance.

benny

1. IMS Sends duplicate message

Please Help !

I have setup Exchange Server 5.0 with IMS, I can send mail to exchange
server through pop3 client, but the user receiving my mail always get an
extra mail (duplicate mail).

Why is this happend ? How to tell exchange server to not duplicate the mail
? It seems that when ims accepting mail, it store in ims inbox and then
forwarding to information store but forget to remove the mail in ims inbox,
that's why user checking the mail and always get duplicate mail. How to
solve this problem ?

thank's in advance.

benny

2. Help me move my database? Please read..

3. Very Slow read/reply, but fast for others

4. System Attendant Mailbox

5. Email Address Format

6. IMS duplicating/triplicating outbound smtp messages..

7. Duplicate messages sent to distribution list

8. Duplicate messages sent to DL

9. Exchange5.5 / Outlook98 sending duplicate/triplicate messages

10. Duplicate messages sent from Distribution Lists