Reports from Exchange

Post by Darcy Nelso » Thu, 22 Apr 1999 04:00:00

I am working on creating a form that will track phone calls from clients
that request information.  We have about 30-40 people who can use this form.
The phone calls will not be in a centralized location.  How do I pull
centralized reports?  Is the data in a central location or do I have to pull
the data from each individual mailbox on the exchange server?  (Running
Outlook 98 and Exchange 5.5 Server).

Thank you
Darcy Nelson

Reports from Exchange

Post by Sue Mosher [MVP » Fri, 23 Apr 1999 04:00:00

You can decide. If you put the phone call data entries in a public folder,
they're available centrally. If you have people create them as journal
entries in their personal Journal folders, then you have to pull the data
from each mailbox.
--
Sue Mosher
Author of "The Microsoft Outlook E-mail and Fax Guide"

Quote:> I am working on creating a form that will track phone calls from clients
> that request information.  We have about 30-40 people who can use this
form.
> The phone calls will not be in a centralized location.  How do I pull
> centralized reports?  Is the data in a central location or do I have to
pull
> the data from each individual mailbox on the exchange server?  (Running
> Outlook 98 and Exchange 5.5 Server).

> Thank you
> Darcy Nelson

1. crystal report for exchange & wrong reported hours

HI!

    I am trying to use crystal reports tht came with backoffice resource kit
and I am having one problem.
    The report is generated correctly, but the time that appears in it is
wrong, it is 3 hours advanced.
I live in Brazil. I noticed that inside the log file at tracking.log
directory begins with C=US.
All messages from my site is sent with the correct date and time, the only
problem is with the report.
Any ideias ?

Thanks a lot

2. Exchange 2000 disaster recovery

3. Crystal Report for Exchange or Crystal Report for Outlook

4. How to map e-mail address

5. Reports from Exchange server

6. Exchange vs. Outlook Express

7. Crystal Reports and Exchange