I can not save my work in Microsoft Workflow Designer for Exchange 2000 Server

I can not save my work in Microsoft Workflow Designer for Exchange 2000 Server

Post by Stefan Gutte » Thu, 19 Apr 2001 23:34:27

I have installed Exchange 2000 on Windows 2000 server.

 I want to prepare some workflow process. I am following steps inArticle
"Workflow Designer for Exchange: Automating Workflow on Exchange Folders"
from MSDN Library - April 2001. I had designed it by

"Microsoft Workflow Designer for Exchange 2000 Server" Version 1.0.8896

and when I have finished and I want to save my work, there is error message:

Unable to save changes for Exchange folder 'http://zilina/public/Expense
Reports/"
This could by due to the folder having been deleted, a network problem, a
permissions problem or Exchange 2000
Server not running properly on the server. Verify that the server you
selected is working correctly and that the
specified folder exists, and try again.

Error: 0x80004005
Source: Microsoft OLE DB Provider for Internet Publishing

Help me please.

1. Workflow Designer does not save workflow design

Hello,

I'm having a problem with Workflow Designer - it does not save the Design
tab of the workflow design. It DOES save the General and Shared Script Tabs.

I currently use Save Workflow Process To Folder command as a workaround (I
create a new workflow every time), but this is very annoying.

Is this a configuration issue or a bug? MS people, please respond!

Thanks,
Magnus Hiie

2. Accessing mailboxes located on UNTRUSTED domains???

3. Microsoft Workflow Designer for Exchange 2000 Server

4. 5.5 vs. 2000

5. Workflow - MS Workflow Designer for Exchange 2000 server.

6. Routing question

7. How does Workflow Designer for Exchange 2000 work?

8. Client/Service for NT Terminal Server

9. Workflow Designer for Exchange 2000 Server

10. workflow designer, doesn't save/modify

11. Workflow Designer for Exchange 2000

12. Workflow Designer for Exchange 2000 Timer Event

13. Workflow Designer for Exchange 2000