%100 CPU usage

Post by Artun » Fri, 04 May 2001 03:15:30

The store.exe is using %90 CPU and it's slowing down the
Outlook clients. Is there a way to bring it down or find out
what is keeping it busy? There're only about 10 clients.

Thanks for the help.

%100 CPU usage

Post by E2KGo » Fri, 18 May 2001 05:36:25

Q291222 !

>The store.exe is using %90 CPU and it's slowing down the
>Outlook clients. Is there a way to bring it down or find out
>what is keeping it busy? There're only about 10 clients.

>Thanks for the help.

1. Out of synch emails, 100% CPU usage Exch2000

I read all the threads about Exchange 2000 information
store reaching 99% CPU usage.  My company is using Windows
2000 SP2 Server with Exchange 2000 SP2 Server with McAfee
Groupshield for Exchange 5.0.  I've noticed within the
mailboxes, cross referenced against users' MS Outlook
clients, that there are phantom emails in their Inboxes
that do not correlate to what is within the information
store mailboxes for those users.  When the user goes to
open one of these phantom emails, it causes their Outlook
to hang.  When they shut down Outlook, it instantly causes
Exchange 2000 to go to 50% CPU usage.  When another user
has this problem and does the same thing, it causes
Exchange 2000 to go to 100% CPU usage.  Is there a utility
or patch that can clean up these phantom emails?  Why do
they exist at all?  I also notice the emails (corrupted I
suppose) all have one thing in common:  they have
attachments.

Any thoughts on this?  I have nailed down the nature of
the problem, but not the source.  Any help is welcomed.

2. Mail going to deleted folder

3. store.exe 100% cpu usage

4. Helpdesk App and Exchange/Outlook

5. store.exe causes 100% CPU usage

6. Upgrade to Exchange 5.5; error c1032c08

7. store.exe 100%cpu usage

8. Is it possible to print or export the PAB?

9. dsamain.exe @ 100% cpu usage PLEASE HELP

10. serve stuck @ 100% CPU usage

11. 100% CPU usage by information store

12. OWA 100% CPU Usage