Exchange Mailbox Received message limited size

Exchange Mailbox Received message limited size

Post by IT » Thu, 27 Jun 2002 01:01:39

Dear
  I want to saveing roaming user download large attachment message with POP3
User, but I don't know how to filter large form mailbox.

Thanks
Jackie Wong

Exchange Mailbox Received message limited size

Post by Lanwenc » Thu, 27 Jun 2002 01:09:00

This is controlled by the client software, not the server - he can do this
if he uses the Remote Mail feature, but not via POP, as far as I know.

Quote:> Dear