EXList list server

Post by Fredrik Vest » Thu, 25 Jun 1998 04:00:00

Anyone got the EXList list server to work?
I have installed it OK, and I can even logon to the Web Admin interface.
Then I get errors like:

"Failed to get list cache message folder"
and MAPI errors like the very descriptive.

80040107: [MAPI - [MAPI_E_INVALID_ENTRYID(80040107)]]

Anyone?

1. Help with EXLIST List server

I'm trying to get EXLIST, the Exchange listserver provided in the Back
Office Res Kit, to work on my system (Ex 5.5 SP4 under NT4 SP6a with IIS4)

I've installed all the stated prerequisites and followed the installation
instructions but when I come to run the Listserver Installer I get a message
saying I don't have permissions set correctly.  I'm finding the instructions
ambiguous at this point in any case.  However, I am running as the system
administrator with permissions on everything so I'm not sure where to go
next.

Any pointers ?

2. Can't move Mailboxes

3. EXLIST List Server

4. Client Operation Failed

5. Listsrv, Exlist List Server for Ex5.5

6. problem with message size

7. Exlist List Server:

8. Anonymous newsgroup posting with Public Folders

9. Exlist List Server

10. exlist list server- need help

11. EXLIST List Server

12. Exlist List Server problem...