why i can't see the public folder after i create a public folder

why i can't see the public folder after i create a public folder

Post by admi » Wed, 29 Nov 2000 13:35:36

why i can't see the public folder after  i create a public folder in
exchange 2000 myself through outlook 2000? please help me. thank you!

why i can't see the public folder after i create a public folder

Post by Jeff Wierer [MS » Thu, 30 Nov 2000 04:00:00

Public Folder or public folder root?  OL2000 can only see the default PF
root.

-Jeff

Quote:> why i can't see the public folder after  i create a public folder in
> exchange 2000 myself through outlook 2000? please help me. thank you!

why i can't see the public folder after i create a public folder

Post by Wesley Peace [MVP » Thu, 30 Nov 2000 04:00:00

To clarify, MAPI clients can only see the default Public Folder root. Any
newly created Public Folders can be seen in the web store and via
applications.

A ship ought not to be held by one anchor, nor life by a single
hope. -Epictetus, philosopher (c. 60-120)

Microsoft BackOffice/Exchange MVP
FAQ at  http://www.swinc.com/resource/exch_faq.htm