Exchange Forms

Post by Dere » Fri, 26 Sep 1997 04:00:00

I have created a form that will be available out in a public folder for all
users to access. The user fills out the required fields and then posts the
message/form. What I really want it to do is when they fill out the
information, send the message/form to a recipient and not a folder.  I have
the To: field in there and it already has the name defaulted, so all that
they have to do is click send.  My problem is that it posts to the folder,
but doesn't send to the recipient.  Any suggestions???

Thanks in advance,

Exchange Forms

Post by Chris Trame » Thu, 02 Oct 1997 04:00:00

in form designer, check the window properties/menus/submit options for the
send command and make sure the submit by: option is sending not posting.

Quote:> I have created a form that will be available out in a public folder for