display mailbox usage on the web

Post by John Selp » Sat, 23 Jun 2001 23:18:43

Does anyone have a way to display a user's mailbox space usage on a web
page? Ie, they logon to a web page and it tells them how much they are using
and possibly in what folders. I'm not a VB programmer. But it seems like
someone would have some ASP code to do this or something from a web page.
Anyone?

John Selph
selphj (at) obu.edu

1. Mailbox size shows large Kb usage for Private Mailbox

Exchange Server version 5.0 w/SP 2.
In my Exchange Administrator the size of the Recipients mailboxes shown in
Kb. is very high even though they have deleted everything from thier
"Deleted Items" folder. Microsoft Web Tech site says Service Pack 2
remedies this problem, but I already have this Service Pac installed.

2. mta queue is backed up

3. Web based email usage

4. Changing default font for received messages

5. Display WSS web form page inside Outlook

6. Installation of Trend Micro's Scan Mail on Active/Active Cluster

7. Displaying the contents of a folder on the web

8. Problem with "Out of office assistant"

9. Update/Display AD User Properties via web page

10. Displaying last user logon on the web

11. Error displaying messages in Outlook Web Access

12. Display Unread Email via ASP Web Page

13. Display Calendar in Web Application - Similar to OWA?