Connect to database Exchange 5.5 with Delphi 5.0

Connect to database Exchange 5.5 with Delphi 5.0

Post by Nicolas de BRO » Thu, 13 Jan 2000 04:00:00

I would like to know how I get connection to exchange database via CDO
(samples ???)

Thanks

Connect to database Exchange 5.5 with Delphi 5.0

Post by Siegfried Weber [MVP Exchange » Thu, 13 Jan 2000 04:00:00

I'm afraid of there isn't out much about using CDO in DELPHI. However, take
a look at http://go.to/mailfaq for some pointers.

--
Siegfried Weber

Exchange MVP

CDOLive - The Premier Resource for Microsoft Collaboration Data Objects
http://www.cdolive.com

Please reply to the newsgroups so that others can benefit from the
discussion.
Questions by e-mail are discarded without further notice - filter active.

Quote:> I would like to know how I get connection to exchange database via CDO