i can't add the contact in the exchange server

i can't add the contact in the exchange server

Post by Gump » Fri, 14 Mar 2003 13:46:17

Exchange server 2000
Active directory

i have question, i can't add the contact in the exchange
server . i just hope add the contact in the contact list
and all client can see the contact list but i don't know
how to do it. Some people can help me!

Thanks

i can't add the contact in the exchange server

Post by Mark Fugatt [MVP » Fri, 14 Mar 2003 13:58:18

replied in the other group.

--
Mark Fugatt
Microsoft Exchange MVP