1. Schedule+ or Outlook Database Name/Location/Type
Ok - I give up,
Does anyone have any info on the database that Exchange Server/MS
Office/Schedule+ or Outlook maintains???
I have been tasked with examining the possibilities of using Schedule+
or Outlook to perform the scheduling tasks for our in-house
development project using either an ODBC link or a native driver for
the Borland Database Engine. The application uses Interbase and
Delphi 3. I would LOVE to be able to use the data directly or clone
it on a timed basis to keep from re-inventing the wheel.
Can anyone share some info/experience with this or at the very least,
point me in the right direction?? I've been through MSDN, ODE, etc.
and have done searches on the newsgroups as well as MS's web sight -
I'm getting frustrated...
Thanks in advance...
Lucent Technologies, Inc.
*****LEGAL NOTICE TO ALL BULK E-MAILERS*****
NOTICE TO BULK EMAILERS:
Pursuant to US Code, Title 47, Chapter 5,
Subchapter II, 227, any and all nonsolicited
commercial E-mail sent to this address is subject
to a download and archival fee in the amount of
$500 US. E-mailing denotes acceptance of these terms.
2. OWA logon screen customisation
3. Schedule+ to Outlook Calendar Conversion
4. Exchange 5.5 and Win2k
5. Schedule+ to Outlook Migration
6. 5.5 post sp4 fixes
7. Open Schedule+ from Outlook?
8. Public folders unaccessible after renaming Exchange Server
9. How do I see Schedule+ from OutLook 98?
10. Schedule+ and Outlook
11. Schedule+ to Outlook Calendaring
12. Upgrading from schedule+ to outlook
13. Migrating from Schedule+ to Outlook 98