Schedule+ and Outlook

Post by Jonathan Ma » Wed, 05 Aug 1998 04:00:00

Hi!

Does anybody know if I can set up a recurring task (or appointment etc..)
that sends an email as part of the reminder process?

For example, I could set up a recurring task to print invoices. I would like
to send an email message to my secretary to actually begin the task (in this
case, printing invoices).

Any help would be appreciated.

Cheers,

Jonathan Mao
Director
Core Technology Pty Limited
32 Harrow Road
Stanmore NSW 2048

1. Schedule+ or Outlook Database Name/Location/Type

Ok - I give up,

Does anyone have any info on the database that Exchange Server/MS
Office/Schedule+ or Outlook maintains???

I have been tasked with examining the possibilities of using Schedule+
or Outlook to perform the scheduling tasks for our in-house
development project using either an ODBC link or a native driver for
the Borland Database Engine.  The application uses Interbase and
Delphi 3.  I would LOVE to be able to use the data directly or clone
it on a timed basis to keep from re-inventing the wheel.

Can anyone share some info/experience with this or at the very least,
point me in the right direction??  I've been through MSDN, ODE, etc.
and have done searches on the newsgroups as well as MS's web sight -
I'm getting frustrated...

Thanks in advance...

Lee Nigh
Software Engineer
Lucent Technologies, Inc.

*****LEGAL NOTICE TO ALL BULK E-MAILERS*****

NOTICE TO BULK EMAILERS:

Pursuant to US Code, Title 47, Chapter 5,
Subchapter II, 227, any and all nonsolicited
commercial E-mail sent to this address is subject
to a download and archival fee in the amount of
$500 US. E-mailing denotes acceptance of these terms.

2. OWA logon screen customisation

3. Schedule+ to Outlook Calendar Conversion

4. Exchange 5.5 and Win2k

5. Schedule+ to Outlook Migration

6. 5.5 post sp4 fixes

7. Open Schedule+ from Outlook?

8. Public folders unaccessible after renaming Exchange Server

9. How do I see Schedule+ from OutLook 98?

10. Schedule+ and Outlook

11. Schedule+ to Outlook Calendaring

12. Upgrading from schedule+ to outlook

13. Migrating from Schedule+ to Outlook 98