sending message in an asp page and getting in the user sent messages

sending message in an asp page and getting in the user sent messages

Post by Jean-Mar » Fri, 28 Feb 2003 01:46:04

Hello
excuse me for my poor english
here is my problem :
I'm trying to send messages (from an asp page using cdo) from one user  to
an other user using exchange server,
 i want this message to be in the users sent mailBox.
I managed to send the message but it doesn't appear in the sentBox.

here's my code
i tryed uto use  the cdoSendUsingExchange property but i received an error.
in addition I'd like to know how to get the user email addresslist
thanks
jm

   Const cdoSendUsingPickup = 1
   Const cdoSendUsingPort = 2
   Const cdoSendUsingExchange = 3

Dim iMsg : Set iMsg = Server.CreateObject("CDO.Message")
Dim iConf : Set iConf = Server.CreateObject("CDO.Configuration")
Dim Flds
Set Flds = iConf.Fields
With Flds
.Item("http://schemas.microsoft.com/cdo/configuration/sendusing") =
cdoSendUsingPort   'cdoSendUsingExchange
.Item("http://schemas.microsoft.com/cdo/configuration/smtpserver") =
"exchangeServerAdrress"
.Item("http://schemas.microsoft.com/cdo/configuration/smtpserverport") = 25
.Item("http://schemas.microsoft.com/cdo/configuration/smtpconnectiontimeout"
) = 30
'.Item("http://schemas.microsoft.com/cdo/configuration/sendemailaddress ") =

'.Item("http://schemas.microsoft.com/cdo/configuration/sendemailaddress ") =
"xxx"

'.Item("http://schemas.microsoft.com/cdo/configuration/mailboxurl") = "xxx"
.Update
End With
With iMsg
Set .Configuration = iConf

.To = "xxx"

.Subject  = "Subject test"
.TextBody = "text"
.Send
End With

1. How to sent SMS message when user gets a new message

Hi people,

I would like set things up so when an message 5reaches certain mailbox on
the server a SMS message is sent to cell phone.  I would use it to inform
some users who work outside the office when they got
the message.
I wonder if there is such service available for Exchange. I guess
there is no standart option but maybe sombody have any idea, script or
something else.

Many Thanks

Marek Oleksy

2. Exchange needs new drive (hard!)

3. sending message from an asp page using cdo

4. Event Service startup failure

5. User is not sending email, but gets a message undeliverable in the inbox

6. Decoding Attachments With Exchange

7. Meeting request to user that has granted Send on Behalf gets Out of Office-message

8. Problem installing KMS on Win2000

9. send amessage and getting it in thu user's sent messagebox

10. Messages getting queued and not sent!!!

11. Plain text messages getting sent as MIME attachment by SMTP connector

12. Messages getting queued and not sent

13. Outbound messages are not getting sent