Active Directory Users and Computers

Post by Michael » Sun, 24 Mar 2002 23:18:58

When I install Exchange 2000 on a member server, shouldn't the Exchange tabs
and features show up in the Users and Computers msc on all machines
authorized to manage users?

Active Directory Users and Computers

Post by Mark Fugat » Mon, 25 Mar 2002 04:14:16

No you need to install the Exchange Admin tools on the machines that you
would like to administer Exchange from.

--
Mark Fugatt
Pentech Office Solutions Inc

Quote:> When I install Exchange 2000 on a member server, shouldn't the Exchange
tabs
> and features show up in the Users and Computers msc on all machines
> authorized to manage users?

Active Directory Users and Computers

Post by Michael » Mon, 25 Mar 2002 12:03:45

Thanks Mark, I thought I had done something wrong.

> No you need to install the Exchange Admin tools on the machines that you
> would like to administer Exchange from.

> --
> Mark Fugatt
> Pentech Office Solutions Inc
> Rochester, NY
> www.4mcts.com

> > When I install Exchange 2000 on a member server, shouldn't the Exchange
> tabs
> > and features show up in the Users and Computers msc on all machines
> > authorized to manage users?

Active Directory Users and Computers

Post by Ricci Angresan » Tue, 26 Mar 2002 06:58:21

You the man Mark, I was suffering a major brain cramp on
that one:)

Quote:>tabs