Newsfeed / Newsgroup setup in exchange server 5.5

Newsfeed / Newsgroup setup in exchange server 5.5

Post by Ian Tedridg » Wed, 05 Apr 2000 04:00:00

Help Help Help, This is really starting to bug me.

I'm trying to set up exchange with newsfeeds / newsgroups from our ISP.

The connection to our ISP has been made, and a list of available newsgroups
downloaded.

When trying to create an active list of newsgroups, keep getting the same
error message of "Error occurred while trying to create public folder", i am
assuming this is where the active list is being saved to.

Can anybody Help

Ian

1. Newsfeed / Newsgroup setup in exchange server 5.5

Help Help Help, This is really starting to bug me.

I'm trying to set up exchange with newsfeeds / newsgroups from our ISP.

The connection to our ISP has been made, and a list of available newsgroups
downloaded.

When trying to create an active list of newsgroups, keep getting the same
error message of "Error occurred while trying to create public folder", i am
assuming this is where the active list is being saved to.

Can anybody Help

Ian

2. Exchange 5.5/Outlook 2000/iPaq 2215

3. Newsfeed / Newsgroup Setup

4. Problems with SSL imap on Ex5.5

5. Outlook 2000's Internet Newsgroups Folder and Exchange 5.5 Newsfeed

6. I can't mount my Public Store either. MVP or MSFE needed!

7. How to setup Newsgroup with Exchange 5.5

8. MTA transport stack

9. MS Exchange 5.5 Newsgroup setup problem

10. Exchange 5.5 Newsgroup setup problem

11. How do I setup the newsgroups on MS Exchange Server

12. how to setup newsgroup in exchange server?

13. Pull Newsfeed setup to download news from External News Server