Viewing Schedule+ files in Outlook 2000

Post by Ben Holme » Thu, 05 Aug 1999 04:00:00

All

I have a resource setup in Exchange 5.5 and it is usually accessed by a user
running Schedule+ 7.  I would like to look at the calender for that account
within my outlook 2000.  i get the error message

The program for the attachment may not have been installed correctly or may
have been moved or deleted.  Reinstall the program in which the attachment
was created.

Please can anyone help with this

Regards

Ben Holmes

Technical Services
ITPS Limited
Andover
Hants
England

1. Viewing Schedule+7 calender in Outlook 2000

All

I have a resource setup in Exchange 5.5 and it is usually accessed by a user
running Schedule+ 7.  I would like to look at the calender for that account
within my outlook 2000.  I get the error message

The program for the attachment may not have been installed correctly or may
have been moved or deleted.  Reinstall the program in which the attachment
was created.

Please can anyone help with this

Regards

Ben Holmes

Technical Services
ITPS Limited
Andover
Hants
England

2. outlook asks for username and password

3. Viewing Schedule+ files

4. outlook locks up for a minute

5. viewing Schedule+ calendar from Outlook and vice versa

6. PLEASE HELP! Outlook Today (outlook.htm), Intranet configurations

7. Creat a new Mailbox store

8. How do I make folder Schedule+ Free Busy available i Outlook 2000

9. Migrating clients from Schedule+ 7.5 to Outlook 2000

10. Outlook Type Schedule View

11. How to view someone else schedule in Outlook?

12. Schedule+ and Shared schedule files