OWA Contact List

Post by Juan Sierr » Wed, 24 Jan 2001 22:53:18

I'm not able to find a contact list in Outlook Web Access....

do you know how I can have a little contact list in OWA???

Thanks

OWA Contact List

Post by Martin Tui » Thu, 25 Jan 2001 21:24:24

Check www.cdolive.com/code.htm

--
Martin Tuip
http://www.exchange-mail.org

----

Member of CDOLive
The Premier Resource for Microsoft Messaging and Collaboration Application
Development
http://www.cdolive.com

Quote:> I'm not able to find a contact list in Outlook Web Access....

> do you know how I can have a little contact list in OWA???

> Thanks

1. OWA contacts list

I have OWA installed on a server other than the Exchange
server and all is well except the contacts appear as mail
items and I am unable to send mail to contacts.
I have heard rumors that this is because of a bad database
but cannot confirm.

If anyone has a clue please let me know.

John Burkert

2. how to stop relay?

3. OWA Contact List

4. Check Names goes to Personal Address Book first

5. OWA contact list

6. Not able to use a local copy of the GAL

7. OWA Contact List Find Names Broken??

8. Export mail box and acounts

9. OWA Contact List

10. OWA(CONTACT LIST)