Message from OWA

Post by SIM » Tue, 08 Jul 2003 11:02:47

The public folder couldn't be displayed through the web.
We are not using the public folder but the browser
return "The service is no longer available" each time the
user access their mailbox through the web mail. Deny the
user's access to the public folder and dismount the
public storage doesn't help. Any idea ?

Thanks

1. OWA-Cannot reply,forward to messages using OWA???

When I try to reply to a sender or forward a message I get a window that
says "Error, Failed to open this item. Your item does not exist in this
folder. It may have been deleted. OK". Obviously I am in the message and I
have not deleted it. I am scheduled to go live with Exchange on Monday
12/20.

Thanks for any input

Serf Sanchez

2. Listserv for exchange

3. Purchasing new Exchange server

4. Blank messages with HTML formatted messages in OWA 5.5 from E2K mailboxes

5. How to add new mail domain to existing Exch 5.5 organization?

6. OWA-Cannot reply,forward to messages using OWA???

7. can't send email to exchange users

8. Failed to create MAPI.Session message from OWA

9. Cannot read messages in OWA with Netscape 7.01

10. Can't delete messages from OWA

11. Messages from OWA arrive as attachments

12. Blank Messages in OWA