Need help with Offline Storage recovery

Post by sim_davi » Tue, 04 Jan 2000 04:00:00

Is there any way to recover an offline storage file after the mailbox
has been deleted and the exchange transport properties have been
altered?

thanx.

Need help with Offline Storage recovery

Post by Sue Mosher [MVP » Wed, 05 Jan 2000 04:00:00

No.
--
Sue Mosher
Author of

Quote:> Is there any way to recover an offline storage file after the mailbox

Post by sim_davi » Wed, 01 Nov 2000 13:02:32

Is there any way to recover an offline storage file after the mailbox
has been deleted and the exchange transport properties have been
altered?

thanx.

1. HELP! Offline Storage Failure

If anyone has a solution, please help.

Microsoft Exchange Server 4.0 running on NT 3.51
Microsoft Exchange Client 4.0 running on Windows 95

When trying to open the Exchange Client in the offline mode, I receive the
message "The set of folders could not be opened. You must connect to your
Microsoft Exchange Server computer with the current profile before you can
synchronize your folders with your offline folder file."

So I open the client again and connect the Exchange Server. I then go to
select Tools/Synchronize/All Folders and I get the message "Synchronization
with the offline folder file could not be completed. The attempt to log on
to the Microsoft Exchange Server computer has failed."

I have tried renaming the .ost file as well as a new .ost file with no
success. What am I missing? Thanks in advance.

2. messenger is not updating the status

3. Web Storage Forms registration - help needed..

4. Groupshield Stopped Working!?

5. Need help reducing user storage space?

6. All working but Site connector missing from Admin Tool

7. Help needed in Exchange storage:

8. System Manager missing

9. Disaster Recovery - I need to create damage in InfoStore to test recovery procedures

10. Help needed... Orphaned Mailbox Recovery

11. Urgent help needed - disaster recovery issue

12. disaster recovery help needed

13. HELP --need Recovery Advice