Anyone using the EXLIST listserv?

Post by John Livengoo » Thu, 27 Jun 2002 05:49:47

This is an implementation of a list server that runs on an Exchange server,
it's included with the Backoffice resoruce kit. Just wondering if anyone's
installed it or is using it. If so, is it working well? How much of a load
does it put on the server? Thanks

JL

PS Please don't bother to tell me I'm better off running listserv on a
linux box, I know that! ;-)

Anyone using the EXLIST listserv?

Post by Ron Sipl » Wed, 04 Dec 2002 18:22:57

Quote:> This is an implementation of a list server that runs on an Exchange
> server, it's included with the Backoffice resoruce kit. Just wondering
> if anyone's installed it or is using it. If so, is it working well?
> How much of a load does it put on the server? Thanks

and powerful.

Ron.

1. Exlist or Listserv or List serve

I have a client that is wanting me to set up a "list
serve ?" for them on our local exchange server.  They are
wanting this so that they can register/unregister
themselves manualy to a few distribution lists on this
local exchange server.  They are wanting to do this so
that they can then send information out to everyone on the
disignated lists easier and without each person having to
maintain a list (on their local system) of who gets what.
I finally found a document #Q253162 that talks about a
Exlist, but do not know what this is.  I have looked
everywhere I can think to look for information about
this.  Where can I get more information about what this is
or how I can best satify what my client is askiing for.

Thanks,

2. Smtp Queues

3. Multiple E-Mail Domains

4. SMTP & Outlook

5. anyone use ExList?

6. ASP Logon.asp not working but IIS seems to be

7. EXLIST Server - Anyone got it running??

8. Whitepaper on using X55 for listserv?

9. Using Exchange Server as a ListServ

10. Whitepaper on using X55 for listserv?

11. NNTP_Has anyone used this with ISP newserver?