Please Recommend book for new Install

Post by Mark Berkowic » Thu, 17 Jan 2002 14:16:08

Hello,

I had recently purchased Tony Redmonds book Exchange for
Windows 2000. A very good book and highly detailed. It
should be named the Exchange Bible as it will likely
become my bible in time. However, I'm very new to Exchange
and am looking for an entry-level to intermediate level
book that details the process for a new install on a brand
new Win2000 server. Could anyone make a recommendation?
Unfortunately, every book I've found either covers a 5.5
to 2000 migration or is an administrative type book for an
already installed server.

Thanks for any help you can provide.

-mark

1. Please Recommend book for new Install

Hello,

I had recently purchased Tony Redmonds book Exchange for
Windows 2000. A very good book and highly detailed. It
should be named the Exchange Bible as it will likely
become my bible in time. However, I'm very new to Exchange
and am looking for an entry-level to intermediate level
book that details the process for a new install on a brand
new Win2000 server. Could anyone make a recommendation?
Unfortunately, every book I've found either covers a 5.5
to 2000 migration or is an administrative type book for an
already installed server.

Thanks for any help you can provide.

-mark

2. Problems with Session.GetFolder

3. Exchange Client 5.0 ----SLOOOOOOOOWWWWW!

4. SMTP RELAY TURNING OFF <<<<<

5. Installing new server : basic info please

6. REPOST: Can't reply thru OWA

7. Please recommend me a firewall.

8. Please recommend Virus protection for Exchange

9. Can Anyone Recommend a Good Exchange 2000 Book?

10. Please recommend antivirus solution

11. Recommended Exchange 2000 Books