How to Post Mail Info to Web Page...

Post by Glen » Tue, 29 May 2001 11:07:26

Hi,

I'd like to be able to Post (HTTP) the contents of an e-mail from exchange to a
Web page running on IIS. Exchange and IIS are both on different machines.
Any ideas would be appreciated.

TIA,
Glenn.

1. Linking Exchange Server Info to Web Page

Can anyone point me in the direction to create a web page using IIS that can
extract the user info from the user database on Exchange Server, thus
creating a company staff list?

Thank you in advance.

PAUL FOOTE
New Media Consultant
Keltic-ISG Technologies Inc.

2. OWA Installation

3. System Mailbox

4. Mail not received from web form post

5. Problem with e-mail forwarding

6. Web Page setup for Outlook Web Access

7. Hide users in Global address list

8. WEB Access pages in Web Storage????

9. Exchange 2003 Beta 2 Outlook Web Access - How to show the web page based logon screen

10. Publish Mail Contents to Web Page

11. Web page for see e-mails

12. How do I create e-mail accounts from a web page