Client side Rules are not Executing

Post by mathe » Wed, 16 Dec 1998 04:00:00

Dear sir,
                Could U pl'se help me in solving the following problem.

       The Client side rule(outlook 98) to move messages from public folder
to Inbox is
not working. But I can manually move the messages from the public folder
using the move to folder option. Given owner permission to folders. Still
not working.
How can I solve the problem ?
Thanking You,
Mathew George

Client side Rules are not Executing

Post by Sue Mosher [MVP » Sat, 19 Dec 1998 04:00:00

There's no such thing as a client rule to move from a public folder to a
mailbox Inbox. You would need to use a public folder Folder Assistant rule
to forward the message.
___
Sue Mosher
Author of "The Microsoft Outlook E-mail and Fax Guide"
Slipstick Systems, Moscow
http://www.slipstick.com/exchange/

Quote:>Dear sir,