Exchange2003

Post by Dlindsa » Sat, 01 Mar 2003 08:59:13

Will Exchange 2003 allow users to use the "Send AS"
feature from another non default mailbox?  We currently
use Exchange 5.5, and it does not allow us to use that
feature.  If you reply form another non default mailbox,
it still uses your default mailbox to send the message.
Did that make any sense?

Exchange2003

Post by Martin Briege » Mon, 03 Mar 2003 01:57:43

There is a lot of stuff that doesn't make sense in Exchange as well as in
related areas.
One thing I won't understand is that I have to setup Outlook in order to
forward received
faxes and can't just enter a SMTP address.

Plus, generally lousy documentation.

Quote:> Will Exchange 2003 allow users to use the "Send AS"