exchange 2k web based pages for mailbox creation

exchange 2k web based pages for mailbox creation

Post by M. Saji » Fri, 02 Feb 2001 16:46:27

I am using Exchange 2k and I want to give my client web pages through which
they can make new mailboxes and change/delete any existing mailbox. I want
to do this per mailbox store, so that every mailbox store admin can manage
only users/mailboxes in his store. Is there any built-in web pages available
that can do this for me..

Thanks in advance.
Regards
Sajid

exchange 2k web based pages for mailbox creation

Post by Andy Web » Sat, 10 Feb 2001 17:40:24

Microsoft has a WebAdmin tool available on the ISN web site.  In addition a
provisioning tool is due out soon.  If you like though, you can script it
all yourself using ASP pages and ADSI.

Andy Webb

Simpler-Webb, Inc.                Austin, TX     "Mauve has more RAM" -
Dilbert
Exchange FAQ - http://www.swinc.com/resource/exch_faq.htm

Quote:> I am using Exchange 2k and I want to give my client web pages through
which
> they can make new mailboxes and change/delete any existing mailbox. I want
> to do this per mailbox store, so that every mailbox store admin can manage
> only users/mailboxes in his store. Is there any built-in web pages
available
> that can do this for me..

> Thanks in advance.
> Regards
> Sajid

exchange 2k web based pages for mailbox creation

Post by David Gadour » Fri, 09 Mar 2001 05:35:03

What is the INS web site?

Thanks

http://www.microsoft.com/isn

--
Siegfried Weber

Microsoft Most Valuable Professional (MVP) - Exchange Server
Co-author of "Professional CDO Programming", Wrox Press 1999

CDOLive - The Premier Resource for Microsoft Messaging and Collaboration
Application Development
http://www.cdolive.com

Please reply to the newsgroups so that others can benefit from the
discussion.
Questions by e-mail are discarded without further notice - filter active.

1. exchange 2k web based pages for mailbox creation

I am using Exchange 2k and I want to give my client web pages through which
they can make new mailboxes and change/delete any existing mailbox. I want
to do this per mailbox store, so that every mailbox store admin can manage
only users/mailboxes in his store. Is there any built-in web pages available
that can do this for me..

Thanks in advance.
Regards
Sajid

2. Sending mail from an ASP page

3. OWA in Exchange 2000

4. Custom Attributtes

5. Bulk Mailbox creation via .asp web page.

6. Accessing OWA through Proxy 2

7. Exchange 2003 Beta 2 Outlook Web Access - How to show the web page based logon screen

8. Web-page based newsgroups - Book recommendations?

9. Problem with mailbox creation (particularly appt. creation)

10. Error, with logon.asp, when trying to open a web base mailbox

11. Creating mailboxes throught web page