newsfeeds

Post by Ivan Filipovi » Sat, 14 Jul 2001 20:14:36

Is it possible to have inbound pull newsfeed on eX2k server from
msnews.microsoft.com ?

TIA

--
Ivan Filipovi?
Teched d.o.o.

www.teched.hr
tel. +385 1 4667956

newsfeeds

Post by Amiri Jone » Sun, 15 Jul 2001 00:44:41

Quote:> Is it possible to have inbound pull newsfeed on eX2k server from
> msnews.microsoft.com ?

    No, not likely.  Microsoft has disabled the use of the NEWNEWS command,
which is what Exchange uses in its pull feeds, on their news server.  Unless
you talk to the administrators and get them to change their minds, you'll
have to look elsewhere....

1. Download Newsfeeds

How do I tell Exchange Server to download all available USENET newsfeeds
from my USENET News provider that I pull newsgroup messages from?  Right now
I have successfully downloaded the listing of all available newsgroups and
subscribed to 5 different ones.  No messages are ever downloaded from
provider's news server into Exchange Server.

What must I do to retrieve and send newsgroup messages out to the Internet?

Thank you.

Jason

2. Delay Mail send option in Outlook has incorrect timestamp on delivery

3. Newsfeeds problem

4. Username/Domain/Password dialog box when using OL98

5. Searching free NewsFeeds

6. Exchange Email Lists?

7. newsfeeds

8. Standard Auto-Signature

9. Newsfeeds won't work properly

10. Newsfeeds between Exchange and IIS

11. how to do newsfeeds?

12. NNTP newsfeeds from USENET

13. Can't update newsfeeds with Exchange 5.0 on SBS