programatically setting mailbox rights

Post by Tanmay » Fri, 26 Jan 2001 22:37:28

how do u set mailbox rights programatically. There are probably some
enumerators in "Adsi 2.5 Type Library" where can i get a list of those and
the library itself

1. Mailbox Rights not getting set when new mailbox is created for a user

Anyone have any ideas what might be causing this
problem?

Usually when a new exchange mailbox is created for the
user, it will add the permissions (Mailbox Rights) to the
right users and groups automatically if you look
under "Exchange Advanced" tab when you are enabled to
view Advanced Features on AD Users and Computers on your
Exchange machine.  But it fails to do this step.  Anyone
experience something similar?

This is preventing us from making any new exchange
accounts for our users.  We're running Exchange 2000 SP2.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

2. "Deleted Mailboxes"

3. Setting mailbox permissions in Exchange 2000 programatically

4. Block Attachments

5. Full Pathname Code for Footer

6. programmatically set mailbox rights

7. out of office assistant & Exchange 2000

8. set rights on a Exchange mailbox programmatically ?

9. set rights on Exchange mailbox programmatically ?

10. How to set default mailbox rights

11. programmatically set mailbox rights

12. set rights on a Exchange mailbox programmatically ?