MSExchangeFBPublish Event ID 8213

Post by Aaro » Wed, 12 Dec 2001 02:22:34

Does anyone have fix for this error message.
MSExchangeFBPublish Event ID 8213.  The artical that MS
provides is of no help, Q296151.  Everything on the Server
seems to be working fine but this error is filling up the
event log.  The system crashed on us a few weeks ago and
it was redone from scratch, there are no other errors but
this one relating to Exchange.

Thank you for your help.

Aaron

MSExchangeFBPublish Event ID 8213

Post by Jones » Fri, 14 Dec 2001 01:14:11

Did you by chance do an upgrade from 5.5?  I did an inplace upgrade from 5.5
to 2K then brought another server with better specs online and moved
everything over to it.  I was experiencing the same problems you describe,
and couldn't find an answer anywhere.  Finally, after removing the 1st
server thee 8213 messages stopped...

I think Microsoft says they are nothing to worry about, but I know what you
mean when you say they are filling up your logs...

Quote:> Does anyone have fix for this error message.
> MSExchangeFBPublish Event ID 8213.  The artical that MS
> provides is of no help, Q296151.  Everything on the Server
> seems to be working fine but this error is filling up the
> event log.  The system crashed on us a few weeks ago and
> it was redone from scratch, there are no other errors but
> this one relating to Exchange.

> Thank you for your help.

> Aaron

MSExchangeFBPublish Event ID 8213

Post by Aaro » Fri, 14 Dec 2001 04:20:57

It was a full install of Exchange 2000.  Before it crashed
we did not have this error.  I wrote MS on their new
comments sections and asked them to clearify the artical
that is writen about the error.  Hopefully they will fix!

Thanks

Aaron

Quote:>-----Original Message-----
>Did you by chance do an upgrade from 5.5?  I did an

inplace upgrade from 5.5
Quote:>to 2K then brought another server with better specs
online and moved
>everything over to it.  I was experiencing the same

problems you describe,
>and couldn't find an answer anywhere.  Finally, after
removing the 1st
>server thee 8213 messages stopped...

>I think Microsoft says they are nothing to worry about,
but I know what you
>mean when you say they are filling up your logs...

>> Does anyone have fix for this error message.
>> MSExchangeFBPublish Event ID 8213.  The artical that MS
>> provides is of no help, Q296151.  Everything on the
Server
>> seems to be working fine but this error is filling up
the
>> event log.  The system crashed on us a few weeks ago and
>> it was redone from scratch, there are no other errors
but
>> this one relating to Exchange.

>> Thank you for your help.

>> Aaron

>.

1. MSExchangeFBPublish event ID 8213

Hi,

am getting events id 8213 every 25 minutes on the our soon to be new
exchange 2000 server.
I get exactly what's in Q296151 (I've seen some better MS articles, this one
was a bit vague in some places).

Event Type: Error
Event Source: MSExchangeFBPublish
Event Category: General
Event ID: 8213
machine computername . The error number is 0x80044501

and did exactly what was suggested, I (even tried to set
FreeBusyQuerySessions as a REG_SZ as I saw
in one post instead of a REG_DWORD but am still getting the problem.
Am I the only one who tried that solution buy still get the problem?
and is there something else to be done?

Any help greatly appreciate

Dom

2. Exchange consultant needed for email transactions only - billable..

3. MSExchangeFBPublish Event ID 8213

4. NT4 SP6a.....Exchange 5.5 SP3......Upgrading to SP4.....PROBLEMS....NEED HELP!!!!

5. ID 8213 - MSExchangeFBPublish.

6. Mailbox size limits on E2k

7. MSExchangeFBPublish / ID 8213

8. Network Monitoring Question ( Stops / Hangs Often )

9. MSExchangeFBPublish / ID 8213 - still a problem

10. MSExchangeFBPublish / ID 8213

11. MSExchangeFBPublish /ID 8213

12. MSExchangeFBPublish / ID 8213

13. MSExchangeFBPublish /ID 8213